2010 is quickly approaching and levitra 10mg we can only hope that it holds even more innovations that will benefit the world we live in. As we move forward, here's a look back at the stories you clicked on look here online cialis most during the past year. From gadgets to urine fuel, these are the top ten.
10. Power-Generating Shock Absorber is Surprisingly Strong A bumpy road could become an asset if these electricity-generating shock absorbers make it to jaygalbraith.com our cars and trucks.
9. Lithium Supply Fears are Total B.S. Don't let the media frenzy fool you: why a lithium-crisis is not around the corner.
8. World's First Floating Wind Turbine Switches On Floating wind turbines could be installed in deep water, keeping them out of coastal views and shipping lanes.
7. New York State Agencies Switching from Bottled to Tap Another government entity realizes the www.calamusdesign.it environmental benefits of tap water over bottled water.
6. Charge Your Gadgets While You Walk or Ride This Personal Energy Generator harvests the energy from your everyday movements to keep your gadgets running.
5. Yahoo Data Center Will be Powered by Niagara Falls The massive falls will provide the power for the internet company's newest data center, while the outside air will keep it cool.
4. New Definition for Biofuels: Using Urine to Produce Hydrogen Turns out it's easier to break the bonds in urine to produce hydrogen than to do the same with water.
1. This is How Gorgeous Solar Power Can be Who says renewable energy can't be beautiful? These terracotta solar tiles captured your attention the most this year.
written by Elemental LED staff, December 22, 2009
written by VeruTEK Green Technologies, December 23, 2009
written by Daysi Gonzalez, December 23, 2009
written by John at Cell Phone Recycling, December 31, 2009
written by materace, February 19, 2010
|< Prev||Next >|