The Climate Group and buy viagra online pharmacy the Global e-Sustainability Initiative published a report called Smart 2020: Enabling the Low Carbon Economy in the canadian pharmacy levitra generic Information Age that outlines how the information and communication technologies (ICT) sector can dramatically cut global emissions and energy costs by 2020.
The report sees the potential for a global reduction in emissions of 15 percent and energy efficiency savings of $946.5 billion through five key components.
- Smart motor systems: optimized motors and industrial automation
- Smart logistics: increases in transport and storage efficiency
- Smart buildings: better design, management and automation technologies
- Smart grid: better monitoring and where to buy ultram online no prescription management of rx cialis electricity grids
- Dematerialization: e-commerce, e-government and videoconferencing replacing physical products and meetings
The report concedes that the growth of ICT will double its carbon footprint by 2020, but it has the ability to cut emissions in other sectors by up to five times that amount.